Friday, January 9, 2009

AN AWARD... FOR ME?!




What a nice surprise! I received this award from Anne over at Peek-A-Boo Street! I'm taking the lazy way out and giving you the shortened version of this award. It is a friendship award meant to be given to deserving fellow bloggers that reach out and touch other bloggers. Even though we have never personally met, each and every one of you I consider a friend here in Blogdom. Your visits and comments can make an otherwise so-so day a very happy one! With that being said, Let me take this opportunity to once again thank all of my regular guests and even the new ones, for stopping by my simple blog. I've learned so much from all of you. If you would like the proper intent of this award in text...please pop over to Annes' blog at Peek-A-Boo Street. She's a warm, friendly and upbeat woman who has alot to share in her corner of the world. You'll enjoy your visit!
The recipient of this award is to pass it along to eight other deserving bloggers. In my opinion, all of my guests deserve this award. There are a few guests that I would like to pass this on to, yet I don't think they are really into the awards( you know who you are!). Here is where I am bending the rules somewhat, I've chosen my eight....but...if you know anyone deserving of this award, feel free to copy it and pass it along. Drum roll, please.......
Vicki....Havenwood
Katarina....Roses and Stuff
Thank you, Anne, so very much for thinking of me!! Congratulations to you as well!!





















16 comments:

Katarina said...

Thank you so much - I'm honored.
Katarina

spookydragonfly said...

Hi Katarina...You are so very welcome!

Lona said...

Thank you so much for the Friendship award. I am honored to be considered as one of your Blogger Friends. Look out for the ice and now that is coming your way. Take beautiful pictures :)

Jan said...

Hi Kim,
I, too, feel honored:) What a sweetheart you are! Many thanks. Jan

spookydragonfly said...

Hello Lona and Jan...You are both welcome!

Lona...the snow started about two hours ago, I just got a call from my husband, he's on his way home from Cleveland. Some young man spun around on 77 south and hit him! He's alright, that's the main thing. Wasn't I the one who said that I wanted one good snow?!

Shelley said...

Congrats on your award! I am honored and appreciative of you passing it on to me - thank you!

MyMaracas said...

Why, thank you! I too am honored. I have so enjoyed getting to know you and exploring your beautiful blog.

:-)
Vicki

Sunita Mohan said...

Kim, you're the best! You've just lifted my spirits and made today a much more cheery day. If that isnt what friends do, tell me what is!
Thank you for that lovely, warm, friendly award!

spookydragonfly said...

Hello Shellmo, Vicki and Sunita....All three of you are very welcome! These little awards can perk you up, can't they?

I hope no one minds that I'm grouping my comments when possible, instead of individual responses. I'm getting tired of seeing my mug staring back at me each time I leave a response!

Kat Wolfdancer said...

OH MY GOSH@!!! I cannot begin to express how delighted, honored, and Pure D jazzed I am! THANK YOU!

and as for grouping comments, sure saves space! *giggle* Group away! We are all in good company.

>^,,^<

Pat said...

Kim,
I'm honored that you thought of me for this award. Thank you so much for your friendship,this means alot to me.
Patsi

Amila Salgado said...

Congrats on your first Blog Award!
You deserve it, Kim!

spookydragonfly said...

Hi Amila...Thank you, I appreciate that! This is actually my third award that I have received, I post them at the very bottom of the right column. As I appreciate the gestures of kindness awarded to me, my personality is somewhat "humbling", if that's an appropriate choice of word.

spookydragonfly said...

Hello Kat And Patsi...You are both very welcome!

Jan said...

Kim,
I've decided to post your lovely award on my blog, but I want to be sure I'm doing it properly:) Do I just 'copy picture' and save to my file, then put it on the blog? There isn't a 'link' or anything to it or code to enter. Just let me know how this is done...you're my first award-er!! You are very sweet for adding me to your list. I will try to find some others...actually, there's no shortage of lovely people and lovely blogs out there;)
Jan

spookydragonfly said...

Hi Jan...This is what I do...I right click on the award photo...then click save to...wherever you'd like them. I just save mine to "my pictures". Of course, if you choose to post it on a post, you'll use your "browse" feature. If you just want to display it on your side bar...do that on your blog layout. Hope this helps!(I probably confused you more!) Have a good evening, Jan!