Saturday, April 4, 2009

MARCH TO APRIL...2

On a rainy day...I found color looking out the kitchen window. The intensity of the red coloring of my Eastern Redbuds deepened.







Redbud blooms reaching for the early evening sky as the moon begins to rise.








Three different sunsets shown in this post...







I was photographing this view when Bandit casually took her place on the rock and decided to take in the sight as well! I wondered what she was thinking as she gazed into the water. Was she capable of enjoying beauty through her eyes?









This was the overall view of the above photo with Bandit.









Home, Sweet, Home
I thought it would be nice to show how quickly the setting sun deepened the colors across the sky and pond. There is approximately one and a half minutes between the times taken of each of these photos.













Posted by Picasa