Monday, November 3, 2008

FRIENDSHIP AWARD...




I would like to thank Vicki at Havenwood for this Friendship Award!!! It means alot to me.




Now, I guess I am to answer four questions upon accepting this....here I go...




1) Do you have the same friends since childhood? No, we have lost touch through the years.




2) What do you value most about your friends? Seeing me for all that I am and what I am not.




3) Are your friends sounding boards? Somewhat...the older I get, the more private I've become.




4)What is your favorite activity to share with your friends? Sitting around the campfire all night long!






And now, I'd like to pass this on to... Baker at Fish and Frog-Turtle and Blog...and



Please drop by all three of my friends' blogs, I'm sure you will enjoy your stay!

Once again...Thanks, Vicki!!

4 comments:

Lona said...

Ahhh! Thank you so Much for the Friendship Award. It means a lot and is greatly appreciated.The Pond looks like it is settling in for Winter.

spookydragonfly said...

You're welcome, Lona. Yes, hard to believe the pond will be icing over soon...of course, it's 70 degrees right now!

Baker Watson said...

Kim - Thanks so much for the award. You may have noticed I have been delinquent in visiting and posting recently. You know how it gets sometimes. I'll be sending you an email later about the award.

Baker

spookydragonfly said...

Hi Baker..You're welcome, and no problem! I keep saying I'm going to slow down to paint, but my dragonflies were still out and the weather turned nice again. Hope all is well with you! Nice new look on your blog!